Thursday 21 January 2016

Podcast Caller

One of the podcasts that I listen to is "The Amp Hour". If you haven't heard of it, its a weekly show that discusses electronic design, amongst other things. One host, Chris, is based in Cleveland USA, while the other, Dave, is in Sydney, Australia.
For the show that was "aired" ( Uploaded?) on January 8 2016, Dave was still having holidays, so the show was a crossover show with another podcast that I listen to - "Embedded.FM". Elecia and Chris from Embedded.FM, and Chris from The Amp Hour hosted the show and asked for people to call in with questions relating to electronics or embedded hardware or software.

As I've traded tweets with the hosts, I thought I'd step it up and call in to the show!! I thought I'd ask a question about watchdog timers - what are the pros and cons of internal vs external watchdogs?

Listen to the show here: http://www.theamphour.com/281-crossovers-and-call-ins/

It turned out that 4 out of 5 callers were from Australia! So we definitely made up for the Australian host being away!




No comments:

Post a Comment